Hit Polish Lacquer Review

As I sat there, wanting the "Girl on Fire" polish from Hit Polish, I saw she was going to go live with the mini "Hunger Games" set. I was ecstatic, as I could get all the colors, but not have to buy the full sized bottles. It was perfect, and so were the colors. ESPECIALLY  "Girl on Fire". "Want Some sugar, "Effie", and "Snow's Rose" were all really great colors. Period. Kudos for the maker, and for the polish.

So, first up is "Want Some Sugar".  Looks can be deceiving on this color. While it is a very neutral color, it is beautifully made, with pastel square, hex and micro glitters throughout. It gives off this mildness, then this POP of pretty. It shimmers, but not too much to take away from the color or the glitter. Everything is well balanced.




~~~~~~~~


Next up is the one that I actually was sooo IN LOVE WITH!  No joke either! AND I'm not fond of black polish of any type. I understand that some polishes need the balck to stand out, Im just not "into" them. ANYWAY..."Girl on Fire" is awesome. the glitter within this jelly polish is like a shimmering mini fire on your finger tips. Even trying to capture this color on my camera is damn hard...but I think most black with shimmer or glitter is, (or so Im learning now) LOL. You need to actually buy it and wear it to appreciate this color. 
Honestly, there is no real way, without a pro photographer, to get the lighting angles I need for pictures that will do justice to this color.  I have skills, just not like that. I will try for shots with a reflector and such, but this video (my first EVER for my blog) sorta sums it all up really. 



~~~~~~~~
Effie is a very soft and pink color...like fluffy bunnies...or a warm cloud at sunset....its full of glitter and is really a nice pink color...I do love this collection. 





~~~~~~~~

This last one...Snow's Rose, well, I will let the color speak for itself. Its beautiful. Plain and simple. LOVED IT!





                               All in all, a really beatuiful collection from Hit Polish Nail Lacquer.





EDIT: As i didnt post it, but most of us know: Hit Polish is no longer operating. She closed her store in January and has moved on to bigger and better things. Loved her polish.

Comments