Back to my reviewing...
I think polish making is a bust for me...I LOVE the colors that I have made, but I think I will let them sit for a bit...I sold all of TWO. Gave away more then I should have in minis...but it was for the cause, right? To get myself out there and get people to know what I got. Bah...Im good at my mixes, and Im proud of the colors I can create. I made a GOLD holo for fuck sake....and a freaking CORAL color one too. IDK. I may wait a bit on making more, or only make as requested. +Landlia Polish ...girl, you will be getting a package soon. :(
ANYWAY...on to the reviews I suppose. LOL.
Color Club Holos are UNDER-RATED! I just thought I would put that out here. I have four now, and slowly acquiring a small collection...but what I have kinda blows me away! You hear so much about "Enchanted' this or "Enchanted" that. While thats all good and dandy, I think that waiting for a polish that you don't know what it looks like, or have to pay for via an arm or a leg...maybe even a lung, is WAYYYYY over-rated. I LOVE my CC polish. Its not ugly, nor am I going to pay above what its worth. I can SEE what Im getting too. Isn't that novel? Yeah, Im pretty sure EP is a great product. Hell, theres TONS of great polishes that don't cost you half a paycheck...but CC is where Im at right now. Beauty and simplicity. Girly and dark all wrapped into one product. Its a great, main-stream holographic polish to buy, without breaking the bank by doing it. It wears well, and looks good.
The only color I have not worn is the blue...that one is next and I will add a shot of it when I do.

ANYWAY...on to the reviews I suppose. LOL.
Color Club Holos are UNDER-RATED! I just thought I would put that out here. I have four now, and slowly acquiring a small collection...but what I have kinda blows me away! You hear so much about "Enchanted' this or "Enchanted" that. While thats all good and dandy, I think that waiting for a polish that you don't know what it looks like, or have to pay for via an arm or a leg...maybe even a lung, is WAYYYYY over-rated. I LOVE my CC polish. Its not ugly, nor am I going to pay above what its worth. I can SEE what Im getting too. Isn't that novel? Yeah, Im pretty sure EP is a great product. Hell, theres TONS of great polishes that don't cost you half a paycheck...but CC is where Im at right now. Beauty and simplicity. Girly and dark all wrapped into one product. Its a great, main-stream holographic polish to buy, without breaking the bank by doing it. It wears well, and looks good.
The only color I have not worn is the blue...that one is next and I will add a shot of it when I do.

Comments
Post a Comment