Land-lia Nail Polish Review for "Glitter Face", "Mr. Spots", and "Autumn"
Shannon, who I publicly thank for the polishes that she and her husband create, has been entirely too hard on herself with the polish called "Glitter Face". While it does need a lil TLC, (and by this I mean a few drops of thinner to even the formula out for a smoother coverage) it really IS a pretty color. Once you get the issue with the thickness out of the way, you can wear this polish as a textured polish. It reminds me of sand, but all glittery and pretty. LOL. If you add a top coat, its gorgeous that way too. Still glittery and shiny and very pretty.
With two to three coats, its total coverage. Its hard to describe the color. Deep purple, to black when you layer it up. Get it in the sun and its dark purple and totally loaded with tiny silver hex-shaped glitter. So if you like the darker glitter colors, this would be the way to go, and not have it be black. Its really really pretty...
SO much sparkle....AND you can tell its not black...which is very very nice
Up-close and personal is way better then just in the bottle.
"Mr. Spots" is a crelly-type polish that is your full-proof, basic white base and some really cute tiny square black spots. I like polishes like this. They make you smile. They are versatile and very wearable. It helps that I love crelly polishes anyway. Dries fast and total coverage in 2-3 coats.
SEE, totally CUTE!
Now lastly, but not the last polish from Land-lia that I will be reviewing, is the color that I just kinda oooed-and ahhed over when I first put it on. This is "Autumn", and I KNEW I wanted this polish when I saw it. :)
Its also a crelly base, but not white. Its a very soft and creamy neutral color. I cant say orange, or yellow, and its NOT white or even off-white. Its just a soft, creamy color that blends soooo well with the yellow,white and orange hex-type glitter. This is a great color for fall. A war-anywhere kind of polish. Its not loud or over-glittered. Its just very nice nice color.
WONDERFUL fall colors to wear on your nails...
Micro-glitters, hex-shaped AND square ones....a lot of pretty, but still subtle and wearable everyday.
With two to three coats, its total coverage. Its hard to describe the color. Deep purple, to black when you layer it up. Get it in the sun and its dark purple and totally loaded with tiny silver hex-shaped glitter. So if you like the darker glitter colors, this would be the way to go, and not have it be black. Its really really pretty...
SO much sparkle....AND you can tell its not black...which is very very nice
"Mr. Spots" is a crelly-type polish that is your full-proof, basic white base and some really cute tiny square black spots. I like polishes like this. They make you smile. They are versatile and very wearable. It helps that I love crelly polishes anyway. Dries fast and total coverage in 2-3 coats.
SEE, totally CUTE!
Now lastly, but not the last polish from Land-lia that I will be reviewing, is the color that I just kinda oooed-and ahhed over when I first put it on. This is "Autumn", and I KNEW I wanted this polish when I saw it. :)
Its also a crelly base, but not white. Its a very soft and creamy neutral color. I cant say orange, or yellow, and its NOT white or even off-white. Its just a soft, creamy color that blends soooo well with the yellow,white and orange hex-type glitter. This is a great color for fall. A war-anywhere kind of polish. Its not loud or over-glittered. Its just very nice nice color.
WONDERFUL fall colors to wear on your nails...
Comments
Post a Comment