New polish coming!
Well, new to me. Landlia Indie Polish has made an impression on me. I will be getting four from this remarkable polish maker. Three are polishes that I have chosen, but I left the last up to the maker. I said to her "send me one that has not been reviewed or does not have a lot of reviews"...lol. I also told her not to tell me which and to just send it with the rest. lol. Imma dork...yup...and slightly demented in a way. Since Halloween is on us and, well, it seems Im obsessed with glitter and dots, the three that I KNOW about are Halloween-themed. Except the color called "Mr. Spots" ...i just liked the name. The other two are "Autumn" ( so pretty) and "Trick-or-Treat!". Then of course the "mystery " one... I cant wait. I wonder when will I try a straight "normal " color polish...maybe sooner then y'all think ! lol.
Ciao for now!
Links to the pages:
http://www.landliapolish.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Land-Lia-Nailpolish/417843121669929
http://instagram.com/landlia_polish
Ciao for now!
Links to the pages:
http://www.landliapolish.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Land-Lia-Nailpolish/417843121669929
http://instagram.com/landlia_polish
Comments
Post a Comment