China Glaze and Color Club

 So to start things off Im doing the bad...yeah yeah yeah, I know...but it will be followed by the good stuff. I promise.

The Bad:
The other day I was frustrated with a polish that I used a base coat with, and a good top coat too. I had not had it on for 24 hours and it chipped. I was so pissed...I took the time to buy, use, photograph and edit this,  that it couldnt even last 24 hours? I hate to say it, but its a mainstream polish called China Glaze. I had started to blog about it,  then decided to just put it here. I picked up two of these from a Marshalls on Saturday, and thought they were so pretty. It being China Glaze, I was stoked that I got it for under $4. What I did not expect was the crappy polish I got.

"Infa-red" was the first I put on. It really a pretty color, but, it really did not last long, so I did take it off the same night I put it on. Magenta/pink holo, It has a soft holo to it, which is OK, but I like my holo to be noticed.



The second one I just didnt have the heart to take any more photos of. I was so mad at it that I literally peeled it off my fingers. "Galactic Gray" is a darker gray holo. It really is a very pretty holo, when its not falling off my damn nails. Its not as blue as these photos, it really is a dark gray. I will try for a bottle shot later today. lol.



The Good:
I always have heard great things about Color Club, so I went out a bout three of their collections. LOL. What??? It was cheap and the colors popped, so $30 later I have the All About French (which actually has 3 different versions), Kaleidoscope, and Fiesta collections. The down side to it all was they all are unlabeled colors. Not even on the box they came in. A little grunt work led me to two out of the three collections being labeled, but not the French one. I would need someone with the polishes next to me to compare. Oh well. LOL. Since I have only worn one color(on my toes, so no pics of that).


I went ahead and did a two day mani with a color called "Bright Night".

 This color is so dramatic and blue. I went around yesterday and called it "electric" blue because thats almost what it is. If you were to ask me what my fave blue is right now, I would say this color.





Comments