My review of THChristi products...

I was sent two items for review and after extensive use of the items am ready to submit this review to all.
I was sent two items: one jar of honey, for treating the internal stuff going on. Mainly  my mild fibro symptoms and migraines that I would sometimes get...and a small container of emu balm to be use as a body cream/moisturizer, and to treat multiple pain symptoms in my legs an feet.

The honey was awesome tasting. While it didn't really do much for my pain, it did give me a mellow, all over well being feeling.  Just really mellow and chill. I would recommend this as a sort of aide to help you sleep or just to have that all over calm that we sometimes need.


  • The balm is a whole nother story. I tried it straight from the container. It was, when I got it, mushy. Not in a solid balm type form that I was expecting. I started using it on my hands first, then my feet and legs for pain. Honestly, I couldn't get past the smell. Or lack of it. I guess I'm spoiled and prefer something that is pleasing to the pallet, as they say. It just didn't smell like I thought it should. Once I got past the smell, I noted that I had a bit more use of my right hand, and the tendons flexed a bit more readily. Pain was minimum and I was able to use the hand with minimal issues. So while it did help me, I feel that added mint or mint and lavender would up the effects, and help with the smell of this product. Maybe upping the CBD amount may bring that product full circle. 300-500 and not just the 100. Just my opinion.


(On a side note: I personally mixed the balm with some Burt's bees because of the smell. It's totally on me for the reaction I had to the smell. The product didn't loose it's fiction or effectiveness. But I did change the way it hit my olfactory system. Lol...)

Conclusion: I would seriously recommend these products and others that she offers.


https://www.cbdbythchristi.com/

Comments