Been a while....lol


Anyways, I will just jump into it.

I made this color as a add-on to a swap I sent out, and I liked it so much I made a mini for myself also. Its pretty damn nice too. A very dark pink that pulls to the red/blue base, with holo, more holo and micro glitters.


I have also been slowly acquiring  polish from Polish Addict Nail Color. I now own 5  I believe. It may seem a paltry sum, but all the polish (well, MOST, but not all)I do buy myself. 

So the last couple buys from Polish Addict were stunning, to say the least. 

"Roses are Red" is a thermal AND holo, WITH matte pink and holo silver micro glitters in it. It is awesome. 


Then theres "Violets are Blue"...well,yet another  gorgeous  color to complement the pink one.  LOOK at all that glitter! This is ALSO  a thermal.



Here is a color I got this week. Its a LE color from the "ooppss" sale. May have been off in color or  have been missing a glitter... Something. From what I could see, it wasnt missing a damn thing. Lol. This is "Pink sugar"... Just enough sparkle to make it pop in the sun, soft and sweet and girly enough just to wear anytime. It also made my tan look darker too. Lol.


I like these polishes, and the polish makers. Love also, that most of the colors compliment other colors within the collection. I did this combo the other day and Im STILL wearing it . "Roses are Red" over "Pink Sugar".  Beautiful. 



Another that I have have in my collection is called "Island Girl".  I got this from a different seller in a group that I frequent. Along with a color called "Dark Secrets" (I have no swatches of that YET)... "Island Girl" is a great peachy-neutral color with a lot of sparkle to it. 

The "Dark Secrets" is a very purple jelly-type color. AND very sparkly also! 

You can purchase Polish Addict Nail Color here: http://www.polishaddictnailcolor.com


Well, thats enough for now. Next post I will be reviewing a couple of EP colors. Yeah...EP. Lol.
Ciao for now!










Comments