To the Grind...
I haven't posted in a while and really NEED to keep my blog current. I don't have any followers, but I know when I post, people read…so IDK. Can someone follow me? lol.
So, I got these two polishes yesterday from Polish Addict. I kinda fell into this buy, and I must say, I really do like these polishes. Each went on great, not too thick. I love the brush shape too.
The first one I HAD to put on…I just HAD to. Looking at the bottle, you don't see EVERYTHING thats going on in this polish. Its call "Roses r Red", and while its not really red, it really makes a person wanna look and look and look at their nails, its that pretty. Lets see, its a thermal, there's glitter, its a holo, its textured, (if you don't want to put on a top coat) AND it has this metallic sheen to it. Its amazing to stare at. lol.
The second one is called "Violets r Blue"…and like the first one, there is sooooo much going on in the polish itself. Its subtle, not busy, and a very sweet light blue color. Micro glitter, holo, thermal…textured too! For me, it went on like a crelly polish. Layering on the color with three coats and its AMAZING. I like how soft the color is, and how evenly the polish goes on.
So, I got these two polishes yesterday from Polish Addict. I kinda fell into this buy, and I must say, I really do like these polishes. Each went on great, not too thick. I love the brush shape too.
The first one I HAD to put on…I just HAD to. Looking at the bottle, you don't see EVERYTHING thats going on in this polish. Its call "Roses r Red", and while its not really red, it really makes a person wanna look and look and look at their nails, its that pretty. Lets see, its a thermal, there's glitter, its a holo, its textured, (if you don't want to put on a top coat) AND it has this metallic sheen to it. Its amazing to stare at. lol.
SO there ya have it…BOTH are great polishes to have and I can't wait to try more from this maker!
http://www.polishaddictnailcolor.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/polishaddictnailcolor/
www.instagram.com/polishnaddictnailcolor
Comments
Post a Comment