I Made This!

I dont know if I should make another post or add this to the last one...meh....NEW POST!

So, I really did it this time. FOUR different polishes ( a white color from Sinful Colors, a jelly glitter with a bit of blue tint to it from LA Colors, a clear top coat from wet and wild, and a little bit of nail aid nail hardener, which was clear too ) and two different pigment colors: Duo red-blue and Intereferance Violet from Jacquard. I must say, looks are defiantly deceiving with this one...the closest to the actual color (not what you see in the bottle) is on the test tray. With a top coat on, and i natural light (none of which we had today...stupid Washington State weather) it is very glittery! Very very light purple....and very hard to describe. Ooooo...I ALSO dumped a bunch of holo silver glitter powder into it all.  lol. Crazy nail day! LOL!

I ordered 300 mixing balls, and have my order ready to go for the bottles, and for the suspension too. I dont mind mixing, but it would be nice to do some from scratch color wise, with only pigment and not actual colored polish added.

So heres my franken for the weekend end. lol.


This was an empty I had...I have one more full sized one, but no more minis. So sad. :(

Comments